What a great way to integrate a few fresh vegetables with your Restore! With bright red beets and crispy celery, this earthy smoothie will hit the spot when you are looking for something to fill your tummy and of course, with all of the extraordinary nutrition you rely upon with Dr. Tennant's® Restore.
Ingredients for your Magical Beets Smoothie:
- One serving of Restore Professional Non-Sweet Vanilla
- 1/2 small beet, washed/peeled
- 1/2 lemon, unpeeled (remove seeds)
- 1 stalk celery, washed and chopped into small pieces
- 8 oz liquid (filtered water, or dairy, oat, or nut milk of your choice)
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed ice (optional)
Instructions for your Magical Beets Smoothie:
In a blender add the following and blend until smooth:
- Liquid (water or milk of choice)
- Ice (optional)
Pour into your favorite glass and garnish with a celery stalk. ENJOY!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Restore Professional Non-Sweet Vanilla
An all-natural, biologically active formula with over 20 patented and trademarked ingredients, for those who want to enjoy their favorite smoothie that is less sweet. Indulge by adding your favorite fresh ingredients, just the way you love it.