We are super excited to share with you our second savory-ish shake! Our newest addition to the Tennant Products' team, Shellie Pruden, Director of Customer Success, is a passionate home cook and took on the challenge of making our second savory shake using Non-Sweet Vanilla Restore.
Give this bright, lemony-basil shake a try when you are looking for a less sweet flavor for your daily Restore shake.
Ingredients for this Lemon-Basil savory shake:
- 1 Serving Non-Sweet Vanilla Restore
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 2 Lemons (or to taste)
- 3-4 Tablespoons (about 6-8 large leaves fresh) chopped fresh basil muddled. If you love basil, go ahead and add more or use 3-4 drops of organic basil essential oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk of your choice (almond milk, or oat milk are both delicious. Just remember if it's flavored it will add to the shake.)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice
Instructions for your Lemon-Basil savory shake:
- Zest 1 lemon, set aside.
- Juice both lemons, set aside.
- Put Basil leaves in a bowl or cup, and either using a muddler or the back of a spoon, smash basil to release oils.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, muddled basil (or essential oil) to blender or shaker bottle.
- Add milk, Non-Sweet Vanilla Restore, water, and ice.
- Blend until smooth, pour into your favorite glass, and enjoy!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Product in This Article:
Restore Professional Vanilla Whey Non-Sweet Formula
For those who want to enjoy your favorite smoothie that is less sweet, try our new NON-SWEET VANILLA Restore. Indulge in adding your favorite fresh ingredients, just the way you love it.
Dr. Tennant's® Shaker Bottle Pro is made especially for Dr. Tennant by BlenderBottle® for mixing your Restore or Brain Food.