Magnesium Malate is one of the best forms of supplemented Magnesium there is. Not only is it highly absorbable so the body can use it, it is also generally well-tolerated. It is not typically associated with uncomfortable gastrointestinal distress, such as diarrhea or constipation that other forms of Magnesium supplements can cause.
Here are just a few examples of Magnesium's important functions:
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system for neurotransmission.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and muscle contraction including heart muscle.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium is needed in the production of over 350 enzymes. Enzymes are proteins that are folded into complex shapes that allow smaller molecules to fit into them which enables them to catalyze (facilitate) biochemical reactions.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function and is used clinically for the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Take 2 capsules daily or as instructed by your healthcare practitioner
- 90 vegetarian capsules
- side effects
- sleeping patterns
- health coach
- tennant products
My health coach suggested i start taking Magnesium Malate to help me sleep at night. Being in my 50s I have found sleep harder and harder to get. Since taking Magnesium on a regular bases I have found my sleeping patterns to be better and more consistent. I trust Tennant Products to give me the best available so I chose to buy their Magnesium.