Our Fulvic Mineral 400X Concentrate is the most concentrated 100% fulvic acid alternative health product on the market today! This professional-strength natural therapy supplement delivers a fulvic acid concentration found only in superior-quality fulvic acid products at 975.0 mg per serving compared to only 18.75 mg -125.0 mg in lower-quality products.
Fulvic acid supercharges nutrient absorption and delivery to the cell. It ensures effective delivery to the cell of nutrients from food and supplements, and of the baseline vitamins, amino acids, phytonutrients, and macro, micro and trace minerals, electrolytes, and elements that fulvic acid naturally carries. Fulvic acid is nature’s own nutrient transport and delivery system to the cells!
Fulvic acid molecules act like “mini-batteries,” providing electrons to charge cell membranes and reestablish cell membrane dynamics, helping restore optimal cellular function. When cells and cell membranes are fully charged, they absorb nutrients more easily. Nutrients must be absorbed into cells to be used in the biochemical processes that support life. These processes only occur inside the cells.
Waste products that build up can significantly impair cellular function. Fulvic acid also provides electrons that help restore or optimize cellular energetics, especially in the mitochondria – the cell’s powerhouse – so the mitochondria can produce the energy we need for life and vitality.
Practitioners often use fulvic acid to help jumpstart the cell’s natural detox functions, especially for chronically ill patients. Fulvic acid has also been shown in studies to help detox heavy metals and mineral metals, even in deepest tissue.
Fulvic Mineral 400X Concentrate was rated as a superior fulvic acid product on all benchmarks
(concentration, purity, activity, and more) in a head-to-head laboratory analysis of fulvic acid products. Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X is sold in 4 oz. glass dropper bottles, while others sell less concentrated products in 2 oz. dropper bottles at nearly the same price.
Notes On Taking Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X:
- Fulvic acid is generally very well-tolerated. Practitioners may advise sensitive patients to work up slowly to avoid uncomfortable detox symptoms. These symptoms may be due to fulvic acid helping to restore cell membrane dynamics so waste products that have been trapped inside cells are released too rapidly in sensitive individuals.
- A fulvic acid supplement is best taken with a full glass of water and separately from prescription medications. Fulvic acid may increase or reduce the effectiveness of medications, so be sure to talk with your doctor first. Many practitioners advise taking it at least 30 minutes before or one hour after taking most prescription medications.
- Some patients add Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X to a water bottle and sip on it throughout the day.
- Athletes add Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X to their water bottle as a healthy alternative to Gatorade to restore electrolytes (minerals) and charges to help recover after heavy workouts. One to two dropper pulls (a dropper pull fills the pipette up halfway) is often all that is needed of this super-concentrated complementary medicine.
WHAT IS FULVIC?
The way things are supposed to work is that when plant material dies, it is broken down into its component parts by fungi and bacteria.
For example, when dead leaves fall from trees in the forest, they are transformed from their cells to the component parts. Part of this is a collection of complex organic molecules called Humic acids.
Fulvic acid is part of the Humic group and includes the molecules comprising the smallest band of molecular sizes. Fulvic acids are also the most biologically active, and reach deep tissue. All the Humic acids, including Fulvic acid, are important and beneficial.
Fulvic acids can be isolated from the other Humic acids. There are different methods to do this. Dr. Tennant uses techniques that involve only pure water, rather than harsh chemicals. Once isolated from the other Humic acids, a Fulvic acid solution is yellow to deep golden in color depending on its concentration. Humic acids together are a rich, deep brownish-black. Based on appearances alone, you would expect a Humic solution to taste very strong. On the contrary, when pure water is used, it has only a very mild taste.
IN NATURE – and on farms that produce our food – Humic and Fulvic are naturally produced in healthy soils by beneficial microbes as organic material is broken down.
Fulvic starts its journey in the soil that will take it and the nutrients and charges it carries throughout the biosphere to support life everywhere it goes – to plants, to animals, to human beings. In the soil, the first task of Humic acids, including Fulvic, is to transform inorganic mineral rocks and mineral metals into their activated, water-soluble, “cell-ready” forms – the only mineral form plants can use and the only form we can use too. Fulvic transports these minerals out of the soil into the plant and delivers them to the plant cells where they are needed in just about every metabolic “life-giving and sustaining” process.
Humic and Fulvic are “Nature’s Own” nutrient transformation and transportation system.
Fulvic makes it possible for plants receive the nutrition, especially minerals, needed to be healthy and thrive – and to carry out a host of vital, life-giving functions.
We rely on these microorganisms and the Humic and Fulvic they produce - just as much as plants - to be healthy and thrive also.
When we consume plants, Fulvic carries nutrients to our cells too. And because Fulvic nutrients are in their ionic, “cell-ready” natural forms, our bodies have no difficulties using them immediately. Our bodies are used to receiving these nutrients in this way. We need Humic and Fulvic along with the minerals, vitamins, amino acids, phytonutrients, and other vital nutrients they naturally carry as much as plants do to be healthy and thrive!
Our U.S. crop plants contain only a fraction – as much as 80% less – of the Humic substances, especially Fulvic, along with the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytochemicals, and other nutrients Humic and Fulvic naturally carry compared to a century ago (according to a U.S. Senate Report provided by the USDA – U.S. Department of Agriculture).
WHY IS THIS SO?
Fertilizers and pesticides used in modern agricultural practices destroy or severely stunt the microorganisms in the soil that produce Humic and Fulvic.
When Humic and Fulvic acids are not in the soils, “cell-ready” minerals are not made available to the plant, and subsequently are not in our food sources. This includes all food sources: fruits and vegetables, as well as dairy and meats.
Even organic farming methods that protect the microorganisms deplete the Humic and Fulvic because they are used by plants faster than they can be replaced naturally.
Some organic farmers, especially large growers, are now supplementing soils with Organic Agricultural Humic Compounds as part of a sustainable agricultural program.
So, despite even the best efforts to eat a balanced diet, our food sources no longer contain the vitamins, Fulvic minerals, and nutrients our bodies need to stay healthy and strong.
FULVIC IS TRANSFORMING THE PARADIGM OF HOW NUTRIENTS ARE SUPPLEMENTED!
Concentrated Raw Humate Material used to make Humic and Fulvic can be found all over the world. However, not very many sources are suitable to use to make Humic and Fulvic supplements. Raw Humate deposits were formed from prehistoric plant material – primarily from the Cretaceous period – that have been compacted over time.
In the area that is the northwest corner of New Mexico today, conditions were ideal in the Cretaceous Period to produce some of the highest quality Humate deposits in the world.
This area is now called The Fruitland Formation. There are millions of acres in this pristine area that is far from civilization and pollution. Humate deposits from specific areas of the Fruitland Formation carry a very high Fulvic concentration and a desirable mineral profile essential to support optimum human health applications.
Dr. Tennant’s tract of raw materials is derived from one of these areas. It meets exacting benchmarks that define a superior quality raw material, such as Fulvic content, a desirable mineral and element profile and absence of heavy metals that may be an issue in raw Humates from other areas of the U.S.
Dr. Tennant’s Fulvic products exceed the benchmarks that define a superior quality Fulvic nutritional health product.
Benchmark – Product Energetics
One of these benchmarks that defines a superior quality Fulvic product is a product that is highly energetic, electron-rich, and oxygenated, essential to support cellular energetics.
Every batch of Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X is tested to ensure a high pH and ORP, which are hallmarks of a highly energetic, oxygenated, and electron-rich product that can deliver biochemical redox antioxidantSupport.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Fulvic is often called “The Spark of Life.” Our bodies work on supplied energy. Not only do our bodies require nutrients to make energy (Fulvic helps deliver these), our bodies also require voltage at the cellular level – or electrons – in order to fuel biochemical processes that support life (Fulvic also donates these).
Fulvic molecules act like mini-batteries supplying electrons to our cell. Cell membranes need an electrical potential (charge difference between the inside and outside of the cell) to maintain membrane and cellular integrity.
Fulvic and Humic are “mini-batteries” supplying electrons to the cells
Cell membranes need a charge difference between the inside and outside of the cell
A healthy cell membrane's electrical potential ensures nutrients get inside the cell where they must go to participate in the biochemical processes that support life. Wastes products naturally produced in these processes are eliminated from the cell easily and do not build up.
A cell membrane at very high magnification
Charges donated to the cell are also used in the cell’s mitochondria (cell powerhouse) for energy production.
The cell’s mitochondria is its powerhouse. Electrons are needed for energy production
Fulvic molecules are potent anti-oxidants that donate charges to neutralize damaging free radicals.
When our bodies are in a state of chronic acidity and inflammation,our cells are bombarded by free radicals. Fulvic ferociously neutralizes free radicals on contact!
FULVIC HELPS RESTORE AND MAINTAIN CELLULAR ENERGY BY
DONATING ELECTRONS TO CHARGE THE MITOCHONDRIA –THE CELL’S POWERHOUSE.
Fulvic may support increased levels of CoQ10 in the mitochondria. * 1
Fulvic has been suggested to help restore and sustain cellular energy. 1 Studies surmise that when Fulvic is combined with CoQ10, cellular energy gains may substantially increase. In a preliminary study, the combination of CoQ10 and Fulvic produced a 56% increase in cellular energy production in the brain, 40% better than CoQ10 alone.*
In muscle there was a 144% increase, or 27% better than CoQ10 alone.* 2
Researchers have suggested that Fulvic works to boost CoQ10's beneficial effects by:
Stabilizing CoQ10 in its powerful ubiquinol (reduced, electron-rich) form, thereby prolonging its action at the cellular level.* 3,4
Facilitating more efficient delivery of CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supporting greater cellular energy output.* 5
Scientific analysis suggests that Fulvic and other plant-derived essential substances promote mitochondrial metabolism.*
Fulvic acids protect mitochondria against oxidative damage and reduces dangerous lipid peroxidation. 6
Part of Fulvic’s beneficial effects derives from its ability to help the mitochondria convert fats and sugars into adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, the body's main source of energy.* 5
Fulvic acids also work as “electron shuttles” augmenting CoQ10 to speed and facilitate essential electron flow in mitochondria.* 7-10
- 1 Systemic CoQ level in animals: Part II 2007
- 2 Pharmacologyonline. 2009;1:817-25.
- 3 Pharmacologyonline. 2009;2:690-8.
- 4 Electronic Journal of Biotechnology. 2008 Jul 15;11(3).
- 5 Ghosal S. Shilajit in Perspective. Alpha Science International Limited; 2006.
- 6 Acta Pol Pharm. 2000 Nov;57 Suppl:127-9
- 7 Sci Total Environ. 1987 Apr;62:347-54.
- 8 Environ Sci Technol. 2002 Jul 15;36(14):3170-5.
- 9 Environ Sci Technol. 2002 May 1;36(9):1939-46.
- 10 Environ Sci Technol. 2009 Feb 1;43(3):878-83.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE WAYS THAT FULVIC SUPPORTS LIFE, AND OPTIMAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Fulvic naturally carries up to 74+ minerals and elements and transports vitamins, amino acids, and other phytonutrients directly to cells. Nutrients must make it to the cells so they can be used in all biochemical processes that support health, wellness, and life.
Fulvic molecules provide energetic and electrical support. They act like mini-batteries to provide charges that charge up the cell membrane. A fully charged cell membrane is more permeable to nutrients coming in and metabolic wastes going out of the cell. When the cellular membrane is fully charged, the cell functions better.
Fulvic molecules are ferocious antioxidants and free radical scavengers. They are considered super antioxidants because they can neutralize different classes of free radicals. Free radicals destroy cells that cause inflammation and premature aging of our bodies.
Fulvic molecules naturally detoxify heavy metals and body toxins stored in our tissues – including those stored in deep tissue – and help remove them from our bodies.
Fulvic extends the time nutrients remain active – increasing the availability of essential nutrients.
Fulvic increases the metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis.
Fulvic is a powerful natural electrolyte. Fulvic naturally carries charges to recharge muscle and the minerals and elements it carries are in their natural forms. Athletes know how Fulvic helps them recover more quickly.
Fulvic naturally restores electrochemical balance.
Fulvic increases the activity of enzyme systems.
Fulvic provides needed nutrients, especially trace minerals and elements, and electrical support to help rebuild and stimulate the immune system.
Fulvic dissolves complexe minerals making them bioavailable, including mineral salts from inorganic minerals supplements stored in tissues that can become toxic.
Fulvic naturally improves oxygenation and helps decrease chronic acidity and inflammation.
Fulvic has antibiotic properties and can kill pathogens that cause athlete's foot.
Fulvic helps treat burns, open wounds, abrasions, rashes, insect bites, and poison ivy.
WHY IS FULVIC NECESSARY FOR SUCCESSFUL FULL-SPECTRUM MINERAL SUPPLEMENTATION?
The Mineral Wheel diagram shows the complex interactions that minerals have with each other. Note all its interactions with just these 23 minerals and elements.
Direction of arrows on the connecting line between minerals and elements show how the pair interacts.
Arrows aimed AT each other show mineral synergy.
Some minerals require other minerals to be present in order to do their job (single arrows on the lines of the mineral wheel).
Arrows aimed AWAY FROM each other show mutual mineral interference and antagonism.
Other minerals interfere if present, or present in a concentration that is too high, with another’s ability to do its job.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
- Let’s take calcium (Ca) as an example. Take a look at calcium’s interactions on the mineral wheel. There are 10 other minerals calcium interacts with and these are JUST 23 minerals and elements, not all 74+ of them.
- If you supplemented calcium, it would have an effect on all 10 of the minerals and elements connected to calcium. That in turn would have effects on the minerals and elements those 10 interact with, and so on, and so on.
- If you supplement a mineral because you read it was a good mineral to supplement, how do you know you really need it? Or if you showed low on a lab test, how would you know how much you needed?
- Zinc (Zn), for example: many people are zinc-deficient, which is important for many things especially immune system support, so most would likely be needing this mineral.
- BUT, if you supplemented too much zinc for too long, you may depress copper (Cu) metabolism, which can in turn suppresses iron (Fe) metabolism. When you reduce iron metabolism this may cause a reduction in the production of hemoglobin – the molecule that carries oxygen to the tissues – and thus you can become anemic indirectly by supplementing too much zinc for too long!
- The point is that supplementing minerals is not an easy task. Fortunately, Fulvic can help balance all of these interactions.
Minerals must be in their natural “cell-ready” forms so our cells can use them. Most mineral supplements on the market today are not in these forms – and can even build up as “mineral metals” in tissues and become toxic. This is especially true with liquid mineral supplements, such as liquid calcium. Liquid minerals are more easily absorbed, and if they can’t be transformed and used fast enough – or eliminated from the body or they can’t be used fast enough – they have to be stored away from vital organs.
And minerals must be in the right proportions with one another – all 74+ minerals and elements.
- But if you tried to do this yourself – you’d look something like Mr. or Ms. Pill Head, while suffering from nutriceutical-induced toxicity to boot!
- The truth is, the task would likely be impossible, not to mention very expensive, and probably not very effective unless you knew about the power of Fulvic and how it works to accomplish balanced and effective full spectrum mineral supplementation for you!
- So the goal of mineral supplementation is to ensure all 74+ minerals and elements are delivered in their “cell-ready” natural forms, concentrated, and in just the right proportion Nature intended. They need to be delivered directly to the cells along with the vitamins that act as their co-factors and other nutrients.
- Fortunately Fulvic helps make full spectrum mineral supplementation a much easier and more successful task!
- And, Fulvic helps to make mineral, vitamin, and nutrient supplementation one less thing to have to worry about.
- FULVIC MINERALS SUPER CONCENTRATE 400X was rated a superior Fulvic product on all benchmarks (concentration, purity, activity, and others) in a head-to-head test study of Fulvic acid products.