Dr. Tennant’s® BioTerminal® Essential Oils can be ordered individually or as a set. Set of BioTerminal® Essential Oils includes each of the 6 BioTerminal® Essential Oils with Carrying Case:
- BioTerminal® Chest - Acupuncture Meridian: Heart/Small Intestines, related to Sorrow
- BioTerminal® Neck - Acupuncture Meridian: Lung/Large Intestines, related to Grief
- BioTerminal® Head - Acupuncture Meridian: Sympathetic & Parasympathetic, related to Irritability
- BioTerminal® Abdomen - Acupuncture Meridian: Spleen-Pancreas/Stomach, related to Worry
- BioTerminal® Pelvis - Acupuncture Meridian: Kidney/Bladder, related to Fear
- BioTerminal® Crown/Base - Acupuncture Meridian: Liver/Gall Bladder, related to Anger
- Carrying Case holds up to ten 15 ml bottles.
Dr. Tennant’s® BioTerminal® Essential Oils are a proprietary blend of 100% pure, premium, therapeutic grade essential oils. 15 ml each
Applying BioTerminal ® Essential Oils
BioTerminal® Essential Oils may be layered or used individually. When applying ALL BioTerminal® oils please follow these directions:
Three BioTerminal® Essential Oil blends are applied to the feet and three on the hands. The six bottles are clearly marked with either a hand or foot.
Use in this order: Chest, Neck, Head, Crown, Pelvis, Abdomen.
Application: It is important to use in the numerical order listed here.
- BioTerminal ® Chest (Hand)
- BioTerminal ® Neck (Hand)
- BioTerminal ® Head (Hand)
Using one bottle at a time, apply 1-3 drops in the palm. Using a hand washing motion, coat the hands. Bring hands to face to inhale the aroma of the oil into the system. Repeat with the other two bottles labeled with hands.
- BioTerminal ® Abdomen (Foot)
- BioTerminal ® Pelvis (Foot)
- BioTerminal ® Crown/Base (Foot)
Using one bottle at a time, apply 1-3 drops on the big toe and arch of the right foot. Rub in completely. Apply 1-3 drops of the same oil to the left foot. Rub in completely. Rub hands together in a hand washing motion and inhale. Repeat with the other two bottles labeled with feet.
Repeat on days when you feel fatigued or sick.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form. No known contraindications.
I WAS SKEPITCAL, BUT THIS REALLY DID GIVE ME BETTER SLEEP - FELL ASLEEP QUICKLY, STAYED ASLEEP LONGER. I LOVE IT.
I can’t explain it, but using this essential oil as an adjunct to wobenzyme ps has almost completely gotten rid of my tendinitis/frozen shoulder. The wobenzyme helped a lot, but this little addition pushed it past the finish line. And it smells good too, not like tiger balm. I highly recommend it!
My son injured his back 1 and a half years ago, we have been using the soreness oil as directed for his back and it has improved. Thank you Dr. Tennant
I use this product whenever I have a stuffed nose and or need that calming sensation of relief! Its smell is powerful and works!
I highly recommend this essential oil! For years, I have been told about oregano's extraordinary powers like how its antioxidants, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory. Ever since I started taking this essential oil and the core bundle, I have not gotten cold this year or the last. This is pretty interesting because I would always get a cold during the fall season without fail for as long as I could remember. Again, I highly recommend this product and the core bundle as well!