Apple pie always reminds us of fall, family and friends and the thought of sharing a slice of homemade apple pie warms our hearts. Try our Apple Pie à la Mode Smoothie with the delicious flavors of apples, cinnamon and vanilla AND all the health benefits of Dr. Tennant's® Restore!Apple pie is a delicious way to celebrate the holidays and all the memories it brings. It's no wonder that this traditional American dish has been around since colonial times! Dr. Tennant’s® Restore Apple Pie à la Mode smoothie makes an excellent addition to your day while providing warm feelings of home with every sip. Indulge your senses by giving our recipe a try for a healthy alternative that includes the extraordinary nutrition you rely upon with Dr. Tennant's® Restore.
Ingredients for your Apple Pie à la Mode Smoothie:
- One serving Vanilla Restore of your choice (Professional; Professional Non-Sweet; Professional Veggie; or Non-Professional Veggie) We liked the Veggie the best for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or more as desired)
- 1 cup milk (We really liked vanilla almond. But you can also use oat, or dairy.)
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed ice
Instructions for your Apple Pie à la Mode Smoothie:
- In a blender, put in crushed ice.
- Add 1 scoop vanilla-flavored RESTORE, of your choice.
- Add apple sauce.
- Add cinnamon.
- Add your choice of milk (oat, almond or dairy).
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended—just a few seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
If you want to be adventurous, put a dollop of your favorite whipped topping and a little sprinkle of nutmeg on top.
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Restore
An all-natural, biologically active formula. Restore contains superior quality ingredients in the most bioavailable form to rebuild your body at the cellular level, simplifying the solution for optimal health in just one serving per day.