The taste of chi spice is earthy and warm, with notes of fresh ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon. Just taking in the aroma of the unique blend that makes up Chi Spice is warming and spicy, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. This Vanilla Restore Chai Spice Smoothie recipe is a great way to start your day or as a comforting treat anytime.
Ingredients for Chai Spice Smoothie:
- 1 scoop Vanilla Restore (Professional, Regular or Non-Sweet)
- ½ t cinnamon
- ¼ t ground cloves
- ¼ t cardamom
- ¼ t ground ginger
- 8 oz of water, milk or your favorite non-dairy beverage
Instructions for your Chai Spice Smoothie:
In blender add:
- 1 Cup Liquid of your choice
- 1 Serving Vanilla Restore
- Add spices (cinnamon, clove, cardamom, ginger)
- Add ice and blend. Pour into your favorite glass, and ENJOY!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Restore Professional is comprehensive daily nutrition in one packet! An all-natural, biologically active formula with over 20 patented and trademarked ingredients.
But, wait, there's more! For those who want to enjoy your favorite smoothie that is less sweet, try our new NON-SWEET VANILLA Restore. Indulge in adding your favorite fresh ingredients, just the way you love. it.