There's something about ice cream that just brings back childhood memories. The sound of the ice cream truck's distinctive song slowly building as the truck wound its way to your street on a on a hot summer's day.
We unanimously decided one of our favorites was the Dreamsicle, and we can still remember eagerly anticipating the bright flavors of sweet orange with the balance of creamy vanilla. If a Dreamsicle was one of your favorites (and may still be) keep cool this summer as you sip on our our healthy alternative.
Ingredients for your Dreamsicle Smoothie:
- One serving Vanilla Restore of your choice (Professional; Professional Non-Sweet; Professional Veggie; or Non-Professional Veggie)
- 6 drops Dr. Tennant's® Sweet Orange essential oil
- 1 cup liquid of your choice (milk, almond milk, and oat milk are all delicious)
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed ice
Instructions for your Dreamsicle Smoothie:
In blender or shaker, add the following and blend until well mixed:
- 1 cup liquid of your choice.
- 1 serving Vanilla Restore.
- 6 drops Sweet Orange essential oil.
- Add ice.
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Restore
An all-natural, biologically active formula. Restore contains superior quality ingredients in the most bioavailable form to rebuild your body at the cellular level, simplifying the solution for optimal health in just one serving per day.