There's something about ice cream that just brings back childhood memories. The sound of the ice cream truck's distinctive song slowing building as the truck wound its way to your street on a on a hot summer day.
We unanimously decided one of our favorites was the Dreamsicle, and we can still remember eagerly anticipating the bright flavors of sweet orange with the balance of creamy vanilla. If a Dreamsicile was one of your favorites (and may still be) keep cool this summer as you sip on our our healthy alternative.
Ingredients for Dreamsicle Smoothie:
- 1 Serving Dr. Tennant's® Vanilla Restore. If you want it a little less sweet, try our Non-Sweet Vanilla Restore.
- 6 Drops Dr. Tennant's® Sweet Orange essential oil
- 1 Cup Liquid of your choice (milk, almond milk, and oat milk are all delicious)
- 1/2 to 1 Cup crushed ice
Instructions for your Dreamsicle Smoothie:
In blender add:
- 1 Cup Liquid of your choice
- 1 Serving Vanilla Restore.
- 6 Drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- Add ice and blend. Pour into your favorite glass, top with an orange slice and ENJOY!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Restore Professional is comprehensive daily nutrition in one packet! An all-natural, biologically active formula with over 20 patented and trademarked ingredients.
But, wait, there's more! For those who want to enjoy your favorite smoothie that is less sweet, try our new NON-SWEET VANILLA Restore. Indulge in adding your favorite fresh ingredients, just the way you love. it.
Dr. Tennant’s® Sweet Orange Essential Oil is designed to bring peace and happiness to the mind. It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.