Jump start your morning (or afternoon) with the bright delicious Brain Food shake.
We love our Brain Food as it is, but sometimes we like to shake it up a little by adding some of our favorite flavors.
With the bright, citrus flavor of lemons rounded out with vanilla, and extra coconut flavor, we know you will love to add this to your morning routine.
Ingredients for your Lemon Sunrise Brain Food Booster:
- 1 scoop Brain Food or Brain Food +
- Juice from half a lemon (we love Myer lemons for this)
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid coconut oil – optional (You can liquify by setting the jar in hot water.)
- Sweeten to taste using Monk Fruit, date syrup, honey, or what ever you like!
- 1 cup of crushed ice
Instructions for your Lemon Sunrise Brain Food Booster:
- Grab a glass and your shaker bottle or whisk (you can even blend if you want).
- Add liquids: lemon juice, vanilla extract and liquid coconut oil.
- Add Brain Food and sweetener of your choice.
- Whisk or secure lid on you shaker bottle and shake well.
- Poor over ice and ENJOY!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Brain Food
Provides your brain the nutrients it needs for cognitive focus, mental acuity and memory function, and helps eliminate brain fog naturally.