Ever crave pumpkin pie for breakfast? So have we. Now you can have a healthy alternative that tastes just as delicious as the real thing AND with all the health benefits of Dr. Tennant's® Restore! As the holidays approached, our team went on a mission to make a healthy alternative to enjoy pumpkin pie for breakfast. We love it! And we hope you love it too.
Get ready to indulge in Pumpkin Pie For Breakfast (with zero guilt). This recipe is a healthy alternative to slicing off a big piece of pumpkin pie the morning after holiday festivities. All the pumpkin flavor that tastes like the real thing AND the extraordinary nutrition you rely upon with Dr. Tennant's® Restore. It's okay, you can add a little whipped cream to the top to make it even more indulgent!
Ingredients for your Pumpkin Pie For Breakfast Smoothie:
- One scoop of your favorite Vanilla RESTORE formula: Restore Vanilla Whey Professional Formula, Restore Vanilla Veggie Professional Formula or Restore Vanilla Veggie (non-professional) Formula
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (or sweet potato)
- 1/8 teaspoon clove (ground)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk (almond, oat, or dairy)
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed ice
Instructions for your Pumpkin Pie For Breakfast Smoothie:
- In a blender, put in crushed ice.
- Add 1 scoop vanilla-flavored RESTORE, of your choice.
- Add pumpkin or sweet potato puree.
- Add spices (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, & clove). You can add more if you wish.
- Add your choice of milk (oat, almond or dairy).
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended—just a few seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
If you want to be adventurous, put a dollop of your favorite whipped topping and a little sprinkle of nutmeg on top.