Is there such thing as too much chocolate? Absolutely NOT. The new and improved chocolate flavor of Restore Professional Formula set our team on a mission to explore smoothie recipes (yep, an excuse for culinary fun). And, this one is a team favorite!
Get ready to indulge. This recipe brings a healthy, cocoa punch that feels like a dessert, but provides the extraordinary supplement you already rely upon (or, will love to try) and an exquisite level of quality nutrition. We've added extra cocoa powder and cocoa nibs for a fun crunch and extra richness.
Here are the ingredients you'll need for your Chocolate Lovers Smoothie:
1. One scoop Chocolate Restore Professional Formula (or your favorite flavor, for more or less chocolate)
2. One organic banana, peeled and sliced (if you want an extra thick smoothie, freeze first. Don't forget to peel the banana before freezing!)
3. One cup organic baby spinach leaves, washed
4. One cup organic frozen blueberries
5. Two cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
6. One Tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao powder
7. One Tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao nibs
8. One teaspoon organic cinnamon
9. One pinch organic cayenne pepper
10. One cup crushed ice
Instructions for Chocolate Lovers Smoothie:
1. In a blender, pour almond milk. Then add spinach, blueberries, sliced banana.
2. Add Chocolate Restore Professional Formula, cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, cinnamon, cayenne pepper.
3. Add crushed ice.
4. Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended.
5. Pour into tall glass and enjoy!