Get ready to indulge. This recipe brings a healthy, cocoa punch that feels like a dessert, but provides the extraordinary supplement you already rely upon (or, will love to try) and an exquisite level of quality nutrition. We've added extra cocoa powder and cocoa nibs for a fun crunch and extra richness.
Ingredients for your Chocolate Lovers Smoothie – Choose Extra Chocolate OR Less Sweet:
- One individual packet of your choice of Non-Sweet Vanilla Restore (for less sweet), Chocolate Professional (for extra chocolate and more Restore), or Chocolate Veggie Restore (for extra chocolate and more veggies)
- One organic banana, peeled and sliced (If you want an extra thick smoothie, freeze first, but don't forget to peel the banana before freezing!)
- One cup organic baby spinach leaves, washed
- One cup organic frozen blueberries
- Two cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- One Tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao powder
- One Tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao nibs
- One teaspoon organic cinnamon
- One pinch organic cayenne pepper
- One cup crushed ice
NOTE: Cacao is the raw version of cocoa. Either works.
Instructions for your Chocolate Lovers Smoothie:
- In a blender, pour almond milk; then add spinach, blueberries and sliced banana.
- Add your favorite choice of individual packet of Restore.
- Add cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Add crushed ice.
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended.
- Pour into tall glass and ENJOY!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant’s® Restore
An all-natural, biologically active formula. Restore contains superior quality ingredients in the most bioavailable form to rebuild your body at the cellular level, simplifying the solution for optimal health in just one serving per day.