Is there such thing as too much chocolate? Absolutely NOT. The new and improved chocolate flavor of Restore Professional Formula set our team on a mission to explore smoothie recipes (yep, an excuse for culinary fun). And, this one is a team favorite!
Get ready to indulge. This recipe brings a healthy, cocoa punch that feels like a dessert, but provides the extraordinary supplement you already rely upon (or, will love to try) and an exquisite level of quality nutrition. We've added extra cocoa powder and cocoa nibs for a fun crunch and extra richness.
Ingredients for your Chocolate Lovers Smoothie:
- One scoop Chocolate Restore Professional Formula (or your favorite flavor, for more or less chocolate)
- One organic banana, peeled and sliced (if you want an extra thick smoothie, freeze first) Don't forget to peel the banana before freezing!
- One cup organic baby spinach leaves, washed
- One cup organic frozen blueberries
- Two cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- One Tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao powder
- One Tablespoon organic cocoa or cacao nibs
- One teaspoon organic cinnamon
- One pinch organic cayenne pepper
- One cup crushed ice
Instructions for your Chocolate Lovers Smoothie:
- In a blender, pour almond milk; then add spinach, blueberries and sliced banana.
- Add Chocolate Restore Professional Formula, cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Add crushed ice.
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended.
- Pour into tall glass and enjoy!