What's better than strawberry cheesecake for breakfast? NOTHING! For all of us obsessed with strawberries (who isn't?), we think you'll love this creamy twist to a classic favorite. This recipe is super simple and tastes exactly like cheesecake. You can thank the Greek yogurt for that extra creaminess.
Ingredients for your Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
- One serving Professional Strawberry Restore (or your favorite flavor, for more or less strawberry)
- One organic banana, peeled and sliced (If you want an extra thick smoothie, freeze first, but don't forget to peel the banana before freezing!)
- One cup organic frozen strawberries
- One-third cup nonfat Greek yogurt (plain)
- Two cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- One teaspoon organic cinnamon
- Fresh strawberries
- Graham cracker, crumbled by hand (no one will notice if you nibble a bite)
Instructions for your Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
- In a blender, pour almond milk.
- Add greek yogurt, strawberries and sliced banana.
- Add Restore and cinnamon.
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended.
- Pour into tall glass, garnish with fresh berries and graham cracker crumbles, and ENJOY!
It’s your body. It’s your life. Ingredients matter.
Featured Products in This Article:
Dr. Tennant's® Restore Professional Strawberry
An all-natural, biologically active formula with over 20 patented and trademarked ingredients. Restore contains superior quality ingredients in the most bioavailable form to rebuild your body at the cellular level, simplifying the solution for optimal health in just one packet per day.