What's better than strawberry cheesecake for breakfast? NOTHING! For all of us obsessed with strawberries (who isn't?), we think you'll love this creamy twist to a classic favorite. This recipe is super simple and tastes exactly like cheesecake. You can thank the Greek yogurt for that extra creaminess.
Ingredients for your Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
- One scoop Strawberry Restore Professional Formula (or your favorite flavor, for more or less strawberry)
- One organic banana, peeled and sliced (If you want an extra thick smoothie, freeze first, but don't forget to peel the banana before freezing!)
- One cup organic frozen strawberries
- One-third cup nonfat Greek yogurt (plain)
- Two cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- One teaspoon organic cinnamon
- Fresh strawberries
- Graham cracker, crumbled by hand (no one will notice if you nibble a bite)
Instructions for your Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
- In a blender, pour almond milk; then add greek yogurt, strawberries and sliced banana.
- Add Strawberry Restore Professional Formula and cinnamon.
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended.
- Pour into tall glass, garnish with fresh berries and graham cracker crumbles, and enjoy!