Dr. Tennant’s® BioTerminal® Essential Oils can be ordered individually or as a set. Set of BioTerminal® Essential Oils includes each of the 6 BioTerminal® Essential Oils with Carrying Case:
- BioTerminal® Chest - Acupuncture Meridian: Heart/Small Intestines, related to Sorrow
- BioTerminal® Neck - Acupuncture Meridian: Lung/Large Intestines, related to Grief
- BioTerminal® Head - Acupuncture Meridian: Sympathetic & Parasympathetic, related to Irritability
- BioTerminal® Abdomen - Acupuncture Meridian: Spleen-Pancreas/Stomach, related to Worry
- BioTerminal® Pelvis - Acupuncture Meridian: Kidney/Bladder, related to Fear
- BioTerminal® Crown/Base - Acupuncture Meridian: Liver/Gall Bladder, related to Anger
- Carrying Case holds up to ten 15 ml bottles.
Dr. Tennant’s® BioTerminal® Essential Oils are a proprietary blend of 100% pure, premium, therapeutic grade essential oils. 15 ml each
Applying BioTerminal ® Essential Oils
BioTerminal® Essential Oils may be layered or used individually. When applying ALL BioTerminal® oils please follow these directions:
Three BioTerminal® Essential Oil blends are applied to the feet and three on the hands. The six bottles are clearly marked with either a hand or foot.
Use in this order: Chest, Neck, Head, Crown, Pelvis, Abdomen.
Application: It is important to use in the numerical order listed here.
- BioTerminal ® Chest (Hand)
- BioTerminal ® Neck (Hand)
- BioTerminal ® Head (Hand)
Using one bottle at a time, apply 1-3 drops in the palm. Using a hand washing motion, coat the hands. Bring hands to face to inhale the aroma of the oil into the system. Repeat with the other two bottles labeled with hands.
- BioTerminal ® Abdomen (Foot)
- BioTerminal ® Pelvis (Foot)
- BioTerminal ® Crown/Base (Foot)
Using one bottle at a time, apply 1-3 drops on the big toe and arch of the right foot. Rub in completely. Apply 1-3 drops of the same oil to the left foot. Rub in completely. Rub hands together in a hand washing motion and inhale. Repeat with the other two bottles labeled with feet.
Repeat on days when you feel fatigued or sick.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form. No known contraindications.