It's not only good, but it's BERRY GOOD for you too! Combining Chocolate RESTORE with berries just got a lot more fun. Jump on the berry train, and make a healthy treat with all the nutritional benefits of Dr. Tennant's® Restore!
All puns aside, if you love chocolate and berries you will love this refreshing antioxidant-packed shake. Using fresh (or frozen) berries, pomegranate juice, and Chocolate RESTORE you can expect an explosion of berry-chocolate deliciousness AND the extraordinary nutrition you rely upon with Dr. Tennant's® Restore. Whip it up for breakfast or an afternoon refreshing break from the day.
Ingredients for your Berry Good Chocolate Smoothie:
- One scoop of Chocolate RESTORE formula: Restore Chocolate Whey Professional Formula.
If you don't have Chocolate RESTORE, just add a tablespoon of unsweetened cacao powder to Vanilla RESTORE: Restore Vanilla Whey Professional Formula, Restore Vanilla Veggie Professional Formula or Restore Vanilla Veggie (non-professional) Formula.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice (you can add more if you wish)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
Any kind of berry you like—blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries—don't forget to take the pits out.
- 1/2 cup crushed ice (If you use frozen fruit, you may not need very much ice)
Instructions for your Berry Good Chocolate Smoothie:
- In a blender, put in crushed ice.
- Add 1 scoop Chocolate RESTORE.
- Add pomegranate juice.
- Add coconut oil (optional).
- Add mixed berries.
- Place lid on blender and turn power to high, until smoothie is fully blended—just a few seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
If you want to be adventurous put a tablespoon of cacao chips in your shake for a little crunch.
NOTE: Cacao is the raw version of cocoa. Either works.