Dr. Tennant’s® Adrenaline Support Formula combines well researched nutrients to support healthy adrenal function. Making adrenaline requires the amino acid Tyrosine, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6. These nutrients and herbs known to support the adrenals make up Dr. Tennant’s® Adrenaline Support Formula.
The adrenal glands are small walnut-sized glands that are located above the kidneys. These glands produce several key hormones that control almost every function in the body.
The adrenal glands are two glands in one, and each has different functions in the body. The inner adrenal glands make adrenaline. Adrenaline controls body temperature, the bottom number of blood pressure readings, the speed of pulse, the ability to deal with stress, the ability to multitask, memory, sexual function, and many other things.
- Helps support the adrenal glands with necessary ingredients to create adrenaline
- Contains whole Vitamin C and all its synergists (not just ascorbic acid), Tyrosine, & Vitamin B6
- Supports energy production & immune support
- Helps with muscle and joint function & bone health
- Supports healthy sleep regulation (especially REM sleep)
- Supports proper thyroid function & stress regulation
Dr. Tennant’s® Adrenaline Support Formula is to support the lack of adrenaline, whereas Dr. Tennant’s® Adrenal Desiccated Glandular Formula is for supporting cortisol.
- 2 Capsules up to 3 times per day according to your healthcare practitioner’s instructions.
- Order/take only upon the advice of a physician.
- Best if taken with food.